icn Synergy re
Within the structure of ICN Group, ICN created ICN Synergy RE S.C.A. SICAV-RAIF (Reserved Alternative Investment Fund), which contains all development projects, in Luxembourg, Belgium and in the Netherlands. This investment fund raises capital by the issuance of bonds that allows ICN Group to continue its growth and to act fast in new development opportunities.
Unique Investment opportunities
HIGH-QUALITY PROJECTS. ATTRACTIVE RETURN. CALCULATED RISKS
- Investments in real estate projects with an exceptional outlook on success
- ICN Group financially involved as co-investor
- High-quality risk profile of the projects
- Attractive fixed return based on the portfolio
- All developments fully steered by ICN Development
- Transparency through annual financial audit
- Transparent corporate structure allowing clear identification of the projects
- ICN Synergy RE SCA SICAV-RAIF managed by the General Partner with independent administrators and double signature
- Under the supervision of the AIFM (Alternative Investment Fund Manager) and an external auditor
To know more about our investment opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Listed on leading European stock markets
In 2021, ICN consecutively announced the successful listings of its EMTN programme, issued by ICN Synergy RE SCA SICAV-RAIF, on the regulated markets of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange and Euronext Brussels. These launches aim to further drive ICN’s already rapid growth and boost development of its international activities.
Investments in securities issued by ICN Synergy RE S.C.A. (acting on behalf of its Sub-Fund ICN Synergy RE I) are restricted to well-informed investors within the meaning of article 2 of the Luxembourg law dated 23 July 2016 relating to reserved alternative investment funds, as may be amended or supplemented from time to time. Investing in securities involves risks. Depending on the type of investment, please consult the applicable private placement memorandum and/or prospectus, and in particular the risk factors set out therein, prior to making any investment.