InvesT wIth icn Synergy re
Passion leads to design, design leads to performance, performance leads to successWhy invest
Why partner with us
ICN creates innovative Real Estate solutions for living and working in urban areas across Europe. We have been delivering high-end projects in Belgium and Luxembourg for more than 35 years and we operate now in the Netherlands too.
Our unique skills and structure allow us to develop often hidden gems, and strike a durable balance between quality and value for both investors and end-users.
icn Synergy re
Within the structure of ICN Group, ICN created ICN Synergy RE S.C.A. SICAV-RAIF (Reserved Alternative Investment Fund), which contains all development projects, in Luxembourg, Belgium and in the Netherlands.
This investment fund raises capital by the issuance of bonds that allows ICN Group to continue its growth and to act fast in new development opportunities.
Unique Investment opportunities
HIGH-QUALITY PROJECTS. ATTRACTIVE RETURN. CALCULATED RISKS
- Investments in real estate projects with an exceptional outlook on success
- ICN Group financially involved as co-investor
- Attractive fixed return based on the portfolio
- All developments fully steered by ICN Development
- Transparency through quarterly reports and annual audited financial statements
- Independent board of managers and Alternative Investment Fund Manager
To know more about our investment opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Listed on leading European stock markets
In 2021, ICN consecutively announced the successful listings of its EMTN programme, issued by ICN Synergy RE SCA SICAV-RAIF, on the regulated markets of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange and Euronext Brussels. These launches aim to further drive ICN’s already rapid growth and boost development of its international activities.
- ICN announces the listing of its EMTN programme on Euronext Brussels
- ICN announces the listing of its EMTN (Euro Medium-Term Notes) programme on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
- ICN Synergy RE 28 03 2023 MAR_AIFM Press Release
- ICN Synergy RE 28 03 2023 MAR_Auditor Press Release
- ICN Synergy RE 16 05 2023 MAR_Auditor Press Release
Annual reports and other financial information of ICN Synergy RE S.C.A., SICAV-RAIF.
Board Members of the General Partner of Icn Synergy re s.c.a sicav-raif
ICN strengthens the residential offer in Luxembourg City with Upside...
Luxembourg, 11 July 2022 – ICN launches the sale of the first residential units of Upside, a project codeveloped with Tralux Immobili...
Icn evolves to streamline its activities...
LUXEMBOURG, July 1st 2022. Luxembourgish real estate group ICN announces to partner with the brand-new company, founded by Jan Coenegra...
ICN to boost its Dutch development activities through strategic partnership...
Amsterdam, 13th June 2022 – Real estate developer ICN announces the strategic partnership with Dutch business development experts Ian...
Investments in securities issued by the Fund (acting on behalf of its Sub-Fund) are restricted to well-informed investors within the meaning of article 2 of the Luxembourg law dated 23 July 2016 relating to reserved alternative investment funds, as may be amended or supplemented from time to time. Investing in securities involves risks. Depending on the type of investment, please consult the applicable private placement memorandum and/or prospectus, and in particular the risk factors set out therein, prior to making any investment.