Maison Würth - To Let
Since its construction at the end of the 19th century, Nr 2 on the Place Dargent stands proudly at this large crossroads, at the foot of the Côte d'Eich, like a true gateway to the City of Luxembourg. First Villa Weber, then Maison Laval-Metz, it was acquired in the interwar period by the Würth family who gave it the name it bears today. The building, finally transformed by the M.M. Warburg Bank, which set up its Luxembourg headquarters there, rejoined the ICN portfolio in 2019, and will eventually be part of the River Park project, which we are developing in partnership with Federale Insurance.
The Maison Würth, with its 1,265 sqm of offices, its 140 sqm of archives and 8 indoor parking spaces, will be the ideal address for anyone looking for a highly representative and spacious location for their headquarters in Luxembourg. Easily accessible and perfectly connected to public transport, the building is located 15 minutes from the airport and 5 minutes from the city center and the Kirchberg business district.
Immediately available for rental, Maison Würth, intended for a single tenant, offers:
- 4 levels including a basement,
- a large lobby with a monumental staircase,
- a secure reception desk,
- conference and reception rooms,
- ready-to-use open-spaces,
- a cafeteria,
- a large equipped kitchen and a kitchenette,
- air conditioning,
- opening windows,
- raised floors, fitted carpet and
- fan coil units.
|Gross Buildable SQM||1265|
|Partners||ICN, Federale Insurance & Private Investors|
|Location||Eich, City of Luxembourg|