ICN Development, currently active in Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, stands for exceptional projects at outstanding locations. ICN has accrued over 25 years of real estate development and investment in both countries. The company focuses on discovering unique opportunities and turning them into proper value. ICN’s unique skills and structure allow it to find hidden gems for both end-users and investors. With over 40 staff members, ICN aims to be a reliable real estate partner and therefore to meet the customers’ needs perfectly. We want to fully invest all our knowledge, experience and resources in developing projects, to find an ideal balance between quality and price. Thanks to the diversity of experience, we have been able to operate in various sectors, such as retail, office, residential and housing plots.
To expand our project management team, we are looking for a Project Manager.
The project manager will have close contact with a variety of stakeholders such as architects, contractors, spatial planning departments, notaries, brokers and other external parties. He/she will be an addition to the existing team of project managers. He/she will have to keep close track of deadlines and budgets and will be responsible for finishing a project within set targets.
More specifically, as a project manager you:
- will discuss the objectives and conditions of different projects;
- will evaluate price offers in a critical but business-minded way;
- will maintain contact with different external parties;
- will take control of the entire process to ensure that all projects run as optimally as possible;
- will discuss the financial dossier with the financial and commercial manager;
- will discuss the sales dossier with the sales manager.
- a thorough understanding of the design and construction of buildings and the ability to evaluate various sketch proposals within a short timeframe;
- an excellent knowledge of project-based work or relevant experience as a project leader;
- excellent communication skills in French & English, knowledge of Dutch is an asset;
- a positive, proactive and problem-solving attitude;
- a structured approach according to the targets and within the deadlines;
- independent and with a sense of initiative, but also a team player, who can listen to the wishes of others;
- flexible, no nonsense and down to earth.
An interesting job in a young, dynamic and growing company, with career opportunities. The remuneration package consists of a market-rate salary supplemented with secondary benefits such as a company car and a smartphone.
Send us your resume and motivation to email@example.com and we will contact you soon.