ICN Development, currently active in Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, stands for exceptional projects at outstanding locations. ICN bundles over 25 years of real estate development and investment in both countries. The company focuses on discovering unique opportunities and turning them into proper value. ICN’s unique skills and structure allow it to find hidden gems for both end-users and investors. With over 40 staff members, ICN wants to be a reliable real estate partner and therefore meet the customers’ needs perfectly. We want to fully invest all our knowledge, experience and resources in developing projects, to find an ideal balance between quality and price. Thanks to the diversity of experience, we have been able to operate in various sectors, such as retail, office, residential and housing plots.
Being a growing Project Developer in Real Estate with projects in Luxemburg and Belgium we are expanding our team of Project Managers in the Grand Duchy of Luxemburg. As a Project Manager you will take on the responsibility of several projects of which you keep close track of deadlines and budget.
More specifically, as a project manager:
- You will take control of the entire process to ensure that all projects run as optimally as possible;
- You will discuss the objectives and conditions of different projects;
- You will evaluate price offers in a critical but business-minded way;
- You will maintain contact with a variety of stakeholders such as architects, contractors, notaries, brokers and other external parties;
- You will discuss the dossier with the financial team as well as the sales team.
- At least a Bachelor degree preferably in a Technical/Engineering area or a proven track record in Real Estate Development;
- A thorough understanding of the design and construction of buildings and the ability to evaluate various sketch proposals within a short timeframe;
- An excellent knowledge of project-based work or relevant experience as project leader;
- Excellent communication skills in French & English, knowledge of Dutch is an asset;
- A positive, proactive and problem-solving attitude;
- A structured approach according to targets and within deadlines;
- Independent and with a sense of initiative, but also a team player, who can listen to the wishes of others;
- Flexible, no nonsense and down to earth.
An interesting job in a young, dynamic and growing company, with career opportunities. The remuneration package consists of a market-rate salary supplemented with secondary benefits such as a company car and a smartphone.
Send us your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you soon.