Do you have a passion for Real Estate and experience in Sales & Marketing? Are you looking for the next step in your career within Sales & Marketing, at a location in the north of Antwerp? Consider the challenging environment of ICN Development.
Because of its rapid growth, ICN development has created a new position. ICN is on the lookout for a Sales & Marketing Manager to take charge of driving sales of each of our Belgian Real Estate projects. If you thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing environment where you can take on responsibility from the outset, apply for our position of Sales & Marketing Manager in Hoogstraten.
As Sales & Marketing Manager, you are responsible for setting up a successful Sales & Marketing plan to boost sales of each Real Estate project. You are working closely with various internal and external contacts (project managers, suppliers, sales team, architects,…). You coordinate and align all parties to reach your goal. Your responsibilities will mainly include:
Developing a Sales plan for each Real Estate project:
- Actively research the local market, target public and map local communication channels
- Cooperate closely with the appointed sales team, who know the local market and target public well
- Set up a project sales & marketing plan including channels, timings, budget. There are always about 5 projects going on simultaneously in Belgium that need sales & marketing support
Executing marketing plan and generating leads:
- Generate and manage leads, continuously monitor and evaluate the sales figures to adapt your strategy accordingly
- Create all print and digital communication media: websites, brochures, 3D visualizations, etc.…
- Select and manage external partners: graphics company, printing company, etc.... Focus on quality, timing, budget, whilst adhering to the company brand guidelines
- Write persuasive texts in Dutch or English to attract and convert prospects
Creating fans & ambassadors for ICN
- Start up and manage social media, generate interesting content
- Stakeholder management: in cooperation with project managers
- Apply the latest marketing technology to reach your target
You report to the Head of Development (BE) in Hoogstraten.
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or Communication and at least 5 years of relevant experience; or you have a proven track record and hands-on experience in a Sales & Marketing position
- Ideally, you have experience in the Real Estate industry and know the ins and outs of the sales process
- You have a sense of initiative, you know how to motivate others and love to coordinate. You work independently, and enjoy having your colleagues around you at the same time
- Planning and organizing are your middle names, you feel comfortable managing external parties
- You listen to others, capture the essence and produce concise, well-written texts for different media purposes; you are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus
- You have a knack for sales and continually find ways to contribute. Since ICN is growing at full speed, you are looking forward to working in a fast-changing environment
What we offer
ICN offers you a young, dynamic and growing company with career opportunities, where family values are honored. You decide, together with your manager, about the outlines of this new position. We would love to hear your opinion on how to improve our sales & marketing approach. You are part of a highly driven team of project managers who love to co-create in an innovative way. It’s a challenging environment where entrepreneurship, out-of-the-box thinking and taking responsibility are encouraged. Mistakes are considered as opportunities to learn. You are part of a highly driven team of project managers who openly share their knowledge. On top of a market rate salary, your remuneration package consists of a company car, the newest ICT tools, home working policy, etc. Working part-time at 80% of FT is possible. Your work location is at headquarters in Hoogstraten.
Who we are?
This relatively young and fast-growing player in the Belgian and Luxembourgish Real Estate industries was founded in 2016 by two brothers and belongs to the ICN Group. ICN Development (www.icn.eu) stands for exceptional projects at outstanding locations. ICN has accrued over 25 years of real estate development and investment in both countries. ICN’s unique skills and structure allow it to find hidden gems for both end-users and investors and to turn them into proper value. With over 40 staff members, ICN is a reliable real estate partner that continuously strives to meet the customer’s needs perfectly while finding the ideal balance between quality and price. Thanks to the diversity of their experience, ICN operates in various sectors such as retail, office, residential and housing plots.
If you would like more information or have any questions, please contact Bieke Aerts, 0473/76.56.00 or email@example.com. You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you soon. More info on www.icn.eu.