Because of the recent acquisition of several important projects, ICN development is on the lookout for a senior Civil Engineer/Architect with a proven track record in project management. If you thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing environment where you can take on unique challenges and responsibility, apply for our position of Real Estate Development Manager.
As Development Manager, your responsibilities will mainly include:
Managing the entire development process from concept to delivery:
- Keep close track of deadlines, quality and budgets and take responsibility for finishing your projects within set targets
- Discuss the objectives and conditions of different projects. Being a senior Project Manager, you will manage projects with +/- 150 units
- Work closely together with the architect to finalize the right concept
- Study legal, commercial, financial and civil options and restrictions
- Prepare feasibility studies in cooperation with the city’s council
- Maintain and manage contact with all stakeholders and evaluate existing external partnerships
- Discuss the financial file with the Financial Department
Coordinating and managing the entire permit process:
- Analyze and prepare the file for submission, present the project file to all relevant stakeholders
- Finalize and submit the file in cooperation with the architect
Coordinating and preparing the commercial process:
- Analyze market strategy in close collaboration with the sales department
- Prepare and implement the commercial plan by coordinating stakeholders
Coordinating and following up on the building process:
- Prepare and manage the tender process, in cooperation with the architect, to appoint the right contractors
- Make sure the building process advances according to the set timelines
- Act as a client-relationship manager throughout the building process
You report to the head of Development (BE).
Who you are
- You have a Master’s degree in Civil Engineering/Architecture and have a proven track record in Real Estate Development, or in managing the life cycle of a building in other industries (independent architect, in bank industry, contractor,…)
- You have a thorough understanding of the design and construction of buildings and the ability to evaluate various sketch proposals within a short timeframe. You prefer a high-level approach instead of diving into technical details
- You have at least 5 years of experience in project management. You have a structured approach to meeting targets on time
- With a positive, proactive and problem-solving attitude, you align and motivate all stakeholders in your project. You possess good people management skills
- You are able to communicate on all levels: directors, officials, sales partners, bricklayers... You show professional proficiency in English and Dutch and have a good knowledge of French
- You are independent with a strong sense of initiative. At the same time, you enjoy reaching goals as a team, you are open to others’ input
- You consider yourself flexible in a fast-moving environment, and as no-nonsense and down-to-earth
Who we are
This relatively young and fast growing player in the Belgian and Grand Duchy of Luxembourg Real Estate industry, was founded in 2016 by two brothers and belongs to the ICN Group. ICN Development (www.ICN.eu) stands for exceptional projects at outstanding locations. ICN has accrued over 25 years of real estate development and investment in both countries. ICN’s unique skills and structure allow it to find hidden gems for both end-users and investors and to turn them into proper value. With over 40 staff members, ICN is a reliable real estate partner that continuously strives to meet the customer’s needs perfectly. This while finding an ideal balance between quality and price. Thanks to the diversity of their experience, ICN operates in various sectors such as retail, office, residential and housing plots.
If you would like more information, please contact Bieke Aerts, 0473/76.56.00 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can send your resume to email@example.com and we will get in touch with you soon. More info on www.icn.eu.