ICN Group, currently active in Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, consists of several companies that bring together their individual strengths to provide the best solutions for our clients. ICN has accrued over 25 years of real estate development and investment in both countries. The company focuses on discovering unique opportunities and turning them into proper value. With over 40 staff members, ICN aims to be a reliable real estate partner and to meet customers’ needs perfectly. Thanks to the diversity of our experience, we have been able to operate in various sectors, such as retail, office, residential and housing plots. The two main companies within the ICN Group are ICN Development, established in 2016 and active in real estate development in Belgium and Luxembourg, and ICN Synergy RE, offering opportunities in projects launched and managed by ICN Development.
To expand our team, we are looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the junior accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles, be able to work comfortably with numbers and have a keen attention to detail.
More specifically, as a Junior Accountant, your responsibilities will mainly include, but are not limited to:
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded;
- Updating accounts receivable and issuing invoices;
- Updating accounts payable and performing reconciliations;
- Assisting in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines;
- Assisting with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned;
- Updating financial data in databases to ensure that information is accurate and immediately available when needed;
- Preparing and submitting weekly/monthly reports;
- Assisting the Senior Accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings;
- Assisting with other accounting projects.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting;
- You have previous experience as a junior accountant;
- You have hands-on experience with accounting software packages;
- You are competent in most common IT applications, especially in Excel;
- You are flexible, have a positive attitude and are down to earth;
- You are resistant to stress and can set priorities in order to deliver high quality work;
- You are social, communicative and a real team player;
- You have a very good knowledge of the Dutch language and a professional knowledge of French and English.
An interesting job in a young, dynamic and growing company, with career opportunities. The remuneration package consists of a market-rate salary supplemented with secondary benefits.
Send us your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you soon.