ICN Development, active in Belgium and in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, stands for exceptional projects at outstanding locations. For years the company has focused on discovering unique opportunities and turning them into value. ICN's unique skills and structure allows it to find hidden gems both for end-users and investors. ICN’s mission is to be a reliable partner that fully invests its knowledge, experience and resources in developing exceptional projects that perfectly meet customers’ needs, finding an ideal balance between quality and price.
Being a young, very dynamic and growing company, we are looking to expand our Finance Team of at this point 5 people (including our external accounting partner). We are looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for all accounting and budget related activities for the different entities in Belgium and Luxemburg.
More specifically, as a finance manager:
- You manage and coordinate all accounting activities including statutory and tax obligations;
- You are responsible for budgetting, budget follow-up, cash management and you make sure all parties stay within budget;
- You are responsible for filing the annual accounts and relates corporate document conform legal obligations;
- You manage and oversee the daily operations of the internal accounting department and the external accounting partner (ca. 5 people);
- You coordinate all AP/AR invoicing;
- You are responsible for monthly and yearly closing in collaboration with the controlling manager and in consultation with the auditor;
- You ensure proper and timely follow-up of VAT declarations in consultation with external advisors;
- You monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements for all project entities;
- You are responsible for the reconciliation process;
- You establish and enforce proper accounting methods policies and principles;
- You support in ad hoc projects.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Economics;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as an A-Z accountant or as an auditor in a similar position;
- You have experience with consolidation;
- You are an advanced user of Excel;
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch, French & English;
- You have all necessary coaching and leading skills to manage a small team;
- You are an expert in creating financial awareness and discipline in the company;
- You are accurate, analytical, hands-on and critical;
- You are capable of managing as well as willing to work an operational level;
- You maintain a high degree of confidentiality in all matters;
- You are proactive, effective and able to identify issues quickly and solve them;
- You are willing to travel to our Luxemburg office every two weeks.
An interesting job in a young, dynamic and growing company, with career opportunities. The remuneration package consists of a market-rate salary supplemented with secondary benefits such as a company car and a smartphone.
Send us your resume and motivation to email@example.com and we will contact you soon.