ICN Development, currently active in Belgium and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, stands for exceptional projects at outstanding locations. ICN has accrued over 25 years of real estate development and investment in both countries. The company focuses on discovering unique opportunities and turning them into proper value. ICN’s unique skills and structure allow it to find hidden gems for both end-users and investors. With over 40 staff members, ICN aims to be a reliable real estate partner and therefore to meet the customers’ needs perfectly. We want to fully invest all our knowledge, experience and resources in developing projects, to find an ideal balance between quality and price. Thanks to the diversity of our experience, we have been able to operate in various sectors, such as retail, office, residential and housing plots.
We are looking for an Executive Management Assistant to support one of the managing partners. The day to day responsibilities include administrative work and interacting with internal employees and external clients and partners.
More specifically, the Executive Management Assistant will assist in any administrative tasks such as:
- Create a wide range of documents including contracts, presentations, agreements, reports, proposals, meeting agendas and other documents,
- Manage calendar, meeting and travel schedule and ensure that complete and accurate information is available on all matters,
- Handle all administration, filing, archiving, distribution of invoicing and follow-up,
- Answer and screen phone calls. Serves as liaison, respond to inquiries and internal and external requests,
- Coordinate all meeting planning as requested,
- Manage contacts and correspondence,
- Participate in presentation preparation and ad hoc projects,
- Support and manage organization for e.g. congresses and business events,
- Take minutes in meetings and prepare action lists,
- Support in HR-related tasks upon request,
- Proactively assist the Management members in any projects and/or research as requested.
Required Experience & Knowledge:
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration,
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role related to Office Management/Management Assistance/Business Administration
- You maintain a high degree of confidentiality in all matters and have a high level of business awareness,
- You have advanced skills in Word, Excel & PowerPoint,
- You have strong organizational and project management skills,
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch, French & English, written as well as spoken,
- You are detail-oriented without losing the overview and are talented in prioritizing,
- You are independent and have a sense of initiative, but you are also a team player, who can listen to others,
- You have the proactive ability to identify issues & problem-solving capabilities,
- You are flexible e.g. the work location is mainly located in our office in Hoogstraten (BE), however travelling to the office in Luxembourg (LU) is necessary.
An interesting job in a young, dynamic and growing company, with career opportunities. The remuneration package consists of a market-rate salary supplemented with secondary benefits. The work location is Hoogstraten (BE).
Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com and you will be contacted soon.