icN Synergy rE
Within the structure of ICN Group, ICN created an investment fund type SICAV-RAIF (Reserved Alternative Investment Fund) which contains all development projects, both in Luxembourg and Belgium. This investment fund, called ICN Synergy RE S.C.A. SICAV-RAIF, raises capital that allows ICN Group to continue its growth and to act fast in new development opportunities.
HIGH-QUALITY PROJECTS. ATTRACTIVE RETURN. CALCULATED RISKS.
- Investments in real estate projects with an exceptional outlook on success
- ICN Group financially involved as co-investor
- High-quality risk profile of the projects
- All developments fully steered by ICN Development
- Transparency through annual financial audit
- Transparent corporate structure allowing clear identification of all the projects
- ICN Synergy RE SCA SICAV-RAIF managed by the General Partner with independent administrators and double signature
- Under the supervision of the AIFM (Alternative Investment Fund Manager) and an external auditor
- Attractive fixed return based on the portfolio
Investments in securities issued by ICN Synergy RE S.C.A. (acting on behalf of its Sub-Fund ICN Synergy RE I) are restricted to well-informed investors within the meaning of article 2 of the Luxembourg law dated 23 July 2016 relating to reserved alternative investment funds, as may be amended or supplemented from time to time. Investing in securities involves risks. Depending on the type of investment, please consult the applicable private placement memorandum and/or prospectus, and in particular the risk factors set out therein, prior to making any investment.
ICN Synergy RE SCA SICAV-RAIF offers investors the opportunity to invest in a portfolio of attractive landmark real estate developments by benefiting from the expertise, experience and quality standards from the ICN Group’s expertise. The developments are steered and realized by ICN Development, active since the 1980s, with more than 42 completed real estate projects. ICN Synergy RE S.C.A. SICAV-RAIF issues both shares and notes with an interesting return. These issuances are open to qualified investors with an interest or affinity for the real estate industry and offer them the possibility to complete their investment portfolio with higher yielding quality products.